Personal Information will NOT be shared with anyone.
Visions for Villages, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information of its subscribers and donors. All personal information will be treated with respect and confidentiality and Visions for Villages, Inc. will not sell, rent, or lease any of your personal information to anyone.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST POLICY
The purpose of the conflict of interest policy is to protect Visions for Villages, Inc and any affiliation formed in the future when it is considering entering into a transaction or arrangement that might benefit the private interest of a director or officer of the corporation. This policy supplements any applicable state laws on this topic.
- All personnel of Visions for Villages (volunteers, hired employees, officers or members of the Board of Directors) shall follow this conflict of interest policy.
- All funding sources must be approved by the President, Treasurer and the Board of Directors to ensure that they do not compromise the integrity and goals of Visions for Villages.
- No loans can be provided to any personnel of Visions for Villages from its funds.
- Contracts for goods and services provided to Visions for Villages cannot be given to friends and family of Visions for Villages personnel unless such a contract was awarded after a fair and reasonable assessment of other competitive bids for the contract from at least one other vendor or alternatively scrutinized by the President and the Finance Committee with the intent of full disclosure.
- No personnel of Visions for Villages can write personal checks to vendors.
- Hiring of friends and family of any personnel of Visions for Villages should be avoided unless approved by the Audit Committee.
Visions for Villages has appointed Waterman and Associates CPA as our accounting firm. Waterman and Associates CPA will prepare and file all necessary tax returns as well as assist with all financial statements.